The International Healing Rose Association (IHRA) (Formerly the International Healing Rose Society)
* Provides the most up to date information on the Rosaflora Flower Essences, new research and product development and product reviews.
* Provides case examples and a venue for users and practitioners to share knowledge and experiences with the Rosaflora Essences.
The broader purpose of the International Healing Rose Association (IHRA) is
* To preserve and promote the therapeutic uses of wild and organically cultivated roses, their essences and extracts in natural (non-synthetic) forms. These uses include, but are not limited to:
Flower Essence Therapy
Flower Essence Bodywork
Environmental and Ambiance Enhancement
Skin and Body Care
* To educate about traditional and modern therapeutic uses of roses and their natural essences and extracts in many world cultures
* To promote research and provide a forum that encourages new paradigms for natural health care and healing with roses and their extracts
* To provide a comprehensive database with links to professional health practitioners, therapists, researchers, gardeners and others who advocate or include therapy using roses and rose extracts in their work; manufacturers of products that are, or include wild or organically-cultivated roses, and others who have products under development
* To publish informative books, articles, and a newsletter that educates about traditional and modern rose therapies and offers new insights provided by current research by professionals and researchers from many fields Membership with professional listing and link to your website
costs only $35/yr.
To submit an article for consideration in our Articles
section, please e-mail submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Articles must be relevant to healing with roses and must be well-documented.
The International Healing Rose Association (IHRA)